We are currently accepting applications for new members.
- If you are interested in helping us to fulfill our mission, please contact one of our members and we will be happy to provide you with more information. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be considered, you must be a resident within the Central Valley School District or a graduate of Central Valley, Center, or Monaca Schools.
- There are many ways to contribute as a Board Member, such as: helping to organize fundraising events, evaluating student scholarship applications, or perhaps using your skills as a CPA, lawyer or graphic designer.
Why join CVEF?
- Help to support innovative educational programs within the Central Valley School District.
- Positively impact the future workforce
- Use your skills and talents to give back to your community.
- Develop camaraderie with other professionals
The CVEF board meets nine times per year. We do not meet in June, July or December. The board is made up of several committees, with each board member serving on a few committees at a time.
Potential members are asked to fill out a Nomination form and meet with a small group of board members to discuss their interest in joining us. We hope to hear from you!